India vs Ireland 1st T20


Hello Friends, Welcome to Enter Cricket. In this article we will know complete information about India vs Ireland 1st T20 match like Match details, Live streaming and Tv channel, Weather Reports, Pitch Reports, Playing 11 team, Fantasy Tips and Match Prediction.

Get ready for some cricket excitement as India takes on Ireland in India vs. Ireland T20I series opening match! The action is set to kick off at The Malahide in Dublin on August 18th at 7:30 PM IST and will continue into the evening.

India has brought a fresh and vibrant lineup to Ireland, showcasing some new talents that promise to shine. And guess what? Jasprit Bumrah is back in action, leading the team as captain. On the flip side, Ireland is sticking with most of their tried-and-true players, with a couple of small changes thrown in. While Ireland hasn’t historically posed a huge challenge to a powerhouse like India, things might be different this time. Ireland could just pull off an unexpected surprise with India fielding a relatively young and less experienced squad.

Match Details:

Match: Ireland vs India

Series: India Tour Of Ireland, 2023

Date: 18th August, Friday

Time: 7:30 PM (IST)

Venue: The Village Stadium, Dublin

Live Streaming and TV Channel:

TV Channel: Sports18-1, Sports 18-1 HD, and Sports 18 Khel TV

Mobile Live Streaming: Jio Cinema

Weather Reports:

Here is the complete Weather reports for India vs Ireland 1st T20 Match, 2023.

Certainly! On the 18th of August in Dublin, Ireland, the weather is expected to be quite characteristic of the region’s unpredictable climate. The temperature will be around 18 degrees Celsius, creating a mildly cool and comfortable atmosphere. However, the day is anticipated to be accompanied by rain, with a precipitation chance of 90%, suggesting that rain showers are highly likely throughout the day. The high humidity level of 93% might contribute to a slightly muggy sensation in the air, intensifying the perception of the rain. Additionally, a notable factor will be the relatively strong wind blowing at a speed of 26 kilometers per hour. This brisk wind could have a significant influence on the overall feel of the weather, potentially making it feel cooler than the actual temperature. As always, the weather in Dublin showcases its ever-changing nature, combining rain, humidity, and wind to create a unique atmospheric experience on this Friday in mid-August.

Pitch Reports:

Here is the complete Pitch reports for India vs Ireland 1st T20 Match, 2023.

The cricket pitch at Malahide Dublin is typically conducive to batting, favoring the team chasing during matches. This ground has hosted a total of 16 T20 International matches, with the team batting first emerging victorious in 7 instances, while the chasing teams have secured 9 wins. The ground’s short boundaries create an environment where power hitters are encouraged to aim for big hits.

The first innings average of this ground is 160. If the score is below 140 this game will be easily chased and if the score is above 180 then the score will be easily defended.

Notably, the highest recorded team total in a T20I match on this ground is 252/3, achieved by Scotland, underscoring the potential for high-scoring encounters. Conversely, the lowest team total stands at 70, a record set by Ireland.

In the most recent match held at this venue, India and Ireland faced off in a T20I. In a thrilling contest, India managed to post a total of 225/7, narrowly surpassing Ireland’s 221/5. The nail-biting chase culminated in a 4-run victory for India, as they defended their total against Ireland’s determined effort, showcasing the ground’s reputation for producing intense and closely contested matches.

India vs Ireland 1st T20 Playing 11 Team:

India playing 11 Team :

Yashasvi Jaswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Tilak Varma, Sanju Samson (wk), Rinku Singh, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundor, Ravi Bishnoi, Jasprit Bumrah (c), Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar.

Ireland Playing 11 Team:

Paul Stirling (c), Andrew Balbirnie, Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Fionn Hand, George Dockrell, Benjamin White, Mark Adir, Joshua Little, Barry Mccarthy.

India vs Ireland 1st T20 Fantasy Team:

Wicketkeepar Batsman: Sanju Samson, Lucan Tucker.

Batsman: Paul Stirling, Tilak Varma, Harry Tector, Ruturaj Gaikwad.

All Rounder: Curtis Campher, Washington Sundor

Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Joshua Little, Arshdeep Singh.

Captain / Vice Captain: Tilak Varma (C), Arshdeep Singh (VC)

India vs Ireland 1st T20 Match Prediction:

(India Will Be Win This Match)

India is likely to secure victory in India vs Ireland 1st T20 Match. The Indian team boasts experienced players such as Tilak Verma, Shivam Dubey, and Bumrah, who are well-versed in this format. Having played at the Dublin ground for an extended period, the Indian squad is equipped to perform admirably on this turf. While Ireland possesses seasoned players like Paul Easterling, Harry Tector, Mark Adair, and Jashore Little, their team is somewhat disadvantaged by the presence of several less experienced players within their 15-man squad. As a result, India holds a considerable advantage over Ireland. The anticipated outcome suggests that India is likely to clinch victory in this first T20 match. Analyzing the odds, India stands at a 70% chance of winning, leaving Ireland with a 30% chance.

(India Will Be Win This Match)