Ind vs Pak


Hello Friends, Welcome to Enter Cricket. In this article we will know complete information about Ind vs Pak Asia Cup 2023 Super 4 Match like Match details, Live streaming and Tv channel, Weather Reports, Pitch Reports, Playing 11 team, Fantasy Tips and Match Prediction.

Get ready for some cricket excitement in the Ind vs Pak Asia Cup Super 4 match! The action is set to kick off at R.Premadasa Stadium in Colombo on September 10th, Sunday at 3:30 PM (IST).

We are enjoying this Asia Cup very much. Especially Ind and Pak have played very well so far in this Asia Cup. India and Pakistan have met once in this Asia Cup but the match was canceled due to rain. Can India To take away the victory from Pakistan or will Pakistan beat India and play the final of the Asia Cup? So now let us discuss India vs Pakistan Playing XI Team, Match Prediction, Pitch Reports and Dream XI Team.

Match Details:

Match: Ind vs Pak (Super 4)

Series: Asia Cup 2023

Date: 10th September, Sunday

Time: 3:00 PM (IST)

Venue: R. Premadasa Stadium, Dublin

Live Streaming and TV Channel:

TV Channel: Star Sports 1, Star Sports HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 tamil SD + HD, Star Sports 1 Telegu SD + HD, Star Sports 1 Kannada.

Mobile Live Streaming: Disney Plus Hotstar.

Weather Reports:

Here is the complete Weather reports for Ind vs Pak Super 4 Match, Asia Cup 2023.

On Sunday, September 10th, the weather in Colombo, specifically at the R. Premadasa stadium, is expected to be quite significant. The temperature is set to reach a warm 29 degrees Celsius, indicating a relatively hot day. However, what truly stands out is the forecasted rainfall, with a precipitation probability of 100%. This suggests that there is a high likelihood of heavy rain throughout the day, which could potentially impact outdoor activities and events. The humidity is also notably high at 83%, making it feel even more muggy during the rain. Additionally, the wind is expected to blow at a speed of 19 kilometers per hour, which might help in dispersing the rain but could also add to the overall dampness and discomfort. As such, residents and visitors in Colombo should be prepared for a wet and humid day on September 10th, requiring appropriate rain gear and precautions if planning to be outdoors.

Ind vs Pak Pitch Reports:

Here is the complete Weather reports for Ind vs Pak Super 4 Match, Asia Cup 2023.

The historical performance of the R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo has shown a preference for spinners, while also offering batters an opportunity to display their shot-making abilities on a fresh wicket. The powerplay overs will undoubtedly be crucial for batsmen. Over the years, the average first innings score at this venue has been around 248 runs. However, there is an anticipation that the pitch might perform even better in the upcoming matches of the Asia Cup 2023. Slower bowlers are expected to get significant assistance from the wicket, especially troubling batsmen during the middle overs. The boundaries at R. Premadasa Stadium are not particularly large, and the outfield is quite fast, further improving the batting conditions. As a result, achieving a total above 250 runs would be considered a commendable performance on this pitch. Additionally, considering the weather forecast, an overcast day is expected in Colombo. Therefore, both team captains may seriously contemplate choosing to bowl first if they win the toss on a Sunday afternoon.

R Premadasa Stadium ODI Records:

Total Match Played: 131

Target Defend: 71

Target Chase: 50

No Rasult: 10

1st Innings Average Score: 235 Runs

2nd Innings Average Score: 195 Runs

Highest Total Recorded: 375/5 (50 Over) by India vs Sri Lanka.

Lowest Total Recorded: 86/10 (29.3 Over) by Nederland vs Sri Lanka.

Highest Score Chased: 288/5 (49.4 Over) by India vs Sri Lanka.

Lowest Score Defended: 204/7 (50 Over) by India vs Sri Lanka.

Ind vs Pak Playing XI Team:

India Playing XI Team :

Rohit Sharma (C), Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan (wk), Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandiya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Siraj.

Pakistan Playing XI Team:

Fakhar Zaman, Imam Ul Haq, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Agha Salman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf.

India vs Pakistan Super 4 Fantasy Team:

Wicketkeepar Batsman: Mohammad Rizwan.

Batsman: Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Imam Ul Haq,

All Rounder: Hardik Pandiya, Shadab Khan, Ravindra Jadeja

Bowlers: Shaheen Afridi, Jasprit Bumrah, Naseem shah, Mohammad Siraj

Captain / Vice Captain: Virat Kohli (C), Imam Ul Haq (VC)

India vs Pakistan Super 4 Match Prediction:

(India Will Be Win This Match)

We have seen in this Asia Cup that India played very well and are in great rhythm. Hope India win this Super 4 match. On the other hand, Pakistan are also in great form, they are also desperate to win, but India is much ahead of Pakistan in this Asia Cup and India has played many ODI matches at this ground in Colombo. India knows how to win at this ground. Finally we can say that India will win this Super Four match. India has a 70 percent chance of winning and Pakistan has a 30 percent chance of winning.

(India Will Be Win This Match)